rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of girls did you picked up in Colombia ?

What kind of girls did you picked up in Colombia ?

Quote: (12-25-2016 02:48 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2016 01:28 PM)Savonarola Wrote:  

You MUST dance, all in the hips, no shoulders, no arms, minimal feet movement. It's a rule in Colombian pickup.
I think this is the main reason why only 5 of the almost 150+ women I've slept with have been latina. I'll be down in SA for 4 months this winter, including a month in Colombia so I'm going to try to improve that part of my game. Already planning on taking Salsa lessons when I'm in Medellin. The good thing is I will have a good social game when I arrive, as I have friends that have been posted up there for almost a year, so maybe I can sneak in without them noticing my white ass hips.

Fuck, this is a funny sentence, nice humble brag brah!

I love threads like these because it reminds me that such fucking morons exist in the world. Here at the RVF travel section we have probably the most extensive, in-depth data and travel advice for pussy hounds in the world and dick weeds like this come on here with these retarded questions and ask us to qualify the level of attractiveness of Colombian women. I think the constant feed back, data sheets and reports stand for themselves pecker head, there's a reason that Colombia is one of the top destinations in the world for RVF guys.

Maybe instead of sitting in front of your computer with your dick in your hand messaging random Colombian women on the internet, you should book a ticket here and come hang out with us instead of being such a God damned faggot your whole life. Two days ago a random low post newbie American guy with no rep points messaged me and asked if we were partying at the feria de cali, I told him yes and the crazy fucker booked a ticket and arrived from the US to Medellin tonight, he's taking a bus to Cali tomorrow to party with us. This is the kind of guy who I want to hang out with.

Seriously, some of you have to stop being such pussies and posting these whack ass threads. I've personally spent a lot of time travelling around Colombia and going to some far flung places and enjoy sharing the knowledge and meeting new guys down here and look forward to continuing to do so in the future but these threads are fucking retarded and annoying as hell.

I wish Linux, Vinny and Rottenapple would hurry the fuck up and get back here, I'm ready to go out!

Messages In This Thread