rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do we night game at all?

Why do we night game at all?

I also prefer day game over night game.

First of all, there are tons of distractions. Music is usually extremely loud (and more often than not, shitty) which causes problems with communication (often I have to type my thoughts on a phone, then show that to a girl). Also, you will be spending a lot money, and ruining your health in the long run.

The poster XPQ22 also said that many betas and wannabe alphas will also cockblock you, or even try to start a fight with you, to get female attention. For example, yesterday, I went to a disco with my hombres to celebrate New Year. Next to us, some fattie took of his shirt, and started dancing and pushing people around to get attention from the girls (probably). My buddy (a bodybuilder) told him that he will murder him if he pushes him again. That fatso wanted to start a fight (which he would lose), but, thankfully, security told him to leave, after my BB friend told him what he did.

In the nigh setting, many girls will be with their BFF, who will cockblock you. Sometimes, even with her BF. Add a smartphone (grrr!!) to the mix, and you have a perfect bitch shield. Even Casanova would struggle.

Not to mention that many girls(notice that I did not say all) want to have fun, and not being hit on. For example, I got shot down twice last night by two girls. Not only me, but anyone who approached, so I guess it was not probably me. Another day in the office[Image: biggrin.gif]

Finally, almost every girl deploys her full arsenal to maximize her beauty and hide their attitude. In short, you think you got a 9/10, but in reality...it's barely a 6/10. I heard horror stories about those things. From utter disgust (you bought an Audi and got a rusty Yugo), to situations that will ruin your life (you think she is nice, but instead, she is a bitch which has a bad habit of accusing people of rape. I mentioned my army buddy before).

In day game, there are less distractions, less noise, and you can see the true personality of your target. Also, you will have access to girls that rarely, if ever visit clubs (either they can't afford, or don't like them), and they tend to be of somewhat higher caliber. Almost all of my relationships were from day gaming (I took that to extreme when I was in the military. They have a thing for uniformed men). Although I still do well as a civilian, I miss those days!

That is why I prefer day game. Some do as well, some don't. And I respect that. As Chinese would say - de gustibus non est disputandum!

That is my two cents.

Messages In This Thread