rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

My educated guess is in terms of Pareto principle the effective sales people are the ones that have huge social networks like LinkedIn and Facebook. They aren't cold calling which is ineffective and not how you obtain your OTE.

Does anybody know if there are part time sales jobs? I currently am about 90% of the way in getting another job but the problem with that particular field is they cut positions even if you have experience. Wouldn't hurt for some of the guys out here that are preparing for a post Trump world.

Maybe it's just my resume but when I applied to Angel List SDR roles my clip rate in terms of getting a reply back is maybe 2/100.

Shot a PM. Everybody here needs to take advantage of the economy while it's still booming. The days of having a cushy job where your employer cares for you are over.

Quote: (01-11-2019 01:46 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Medical Device Sales is my industry. I would not recommend anyone go into Pharma. It's not actually a sales position the pay rates have absolutely plummeted over the years, and med device companies won't even look at your resume if your background is pharma. They are literally viewed as lunch delivery people by most medical professionals and everyone now knows it. Not to say it can't be done... but it is super hard to transition out of Pharma right now.

If anyone is looking into this particular field feel free to PM me. It might take a bit of time to respond, but I know this industry better than virtually anyone.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread