rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a reality check

Looking for a reality check

Quote: (12-23-2016 05:08 PM)DRE Wrote:  

Nonetheless, I think in the coming weeks to months she will push harder for exclusivity (though we shall see I guess). I am just trying to think ahead. Considering the way she treats me now, which is very well, I would consider seeing just her at some point in the future. I know there was a previous thread regarding if you can accept a sexual past of a chick. My thread, however, is leaning more towards not whether or not you can accept it, but whether or not chicks like this are trustworthy, especially if they have very high sex drives. My previous girlfriends all had fewer than 5 total partners, myself included. Maybe this is one of those "it varies by person" things. We do have fantastic sex, but maybe the best plan of action is just to see how things go over the next month to 3 months before making any commitments.

With this summary, I think Tornado pegged you with Yoga girl.

I think he's right - you enjoy the semi conflict you got going.

You aren't trying to marry or LTR these girls - so have your fun with Yoga girl then - you can keep Conservative girl as a back up.

I think you'll probably get bored with Conservative after awhile - while Yoga girl will keep your game sharp.

Messages In This Thread