rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monterrey, Mexico

Monterrey, Mexico

Quote: (08-16-2011 09:37 AM)Luvianka Wrote:  

I am sorry to say this, but YOU DON'T WANT AND YOU DON'T NEED TO GO TO MONTERREY THESE DAYS.

Game in Mexico is played inside your social circle, your job, your friends, your neighbors, in a private party, not outside.

What about daygaming in malls? University events?

When I was in Mexico, hot chicks were very much in their group, but I always found it easy to get accepted into various groups, ie you spend a minimal amount of time with anyone, guy or girl, and they introduce you to their friends and everyone's chill with you. Go anywhere, do anything, especially something that isn't touristy, and you meet people. They're often friendly and being asked out to party in a big group by guys or girls is super common, just a sign of being friendly.

Though the city I was in, Cuernavaca, was perhaps different than a big city like Monterrey.

In your experience, is it easy to make friends/break into social groups in Monterrey, do you see the same friendly attitude with people inviting you to go out after knowing you for almost no time at all? Under the assumption you're speaking good Spanish.

Messages In This Thread