rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

That ONE damn girl.

That ONE damn girl.

Acouple years ago I hooked up with this chick I met at the grocery store in my home town. Not much to look at. About an iffy 5, about 20 lbs overweight but, really nice titties. Those nice big firm titties that when she took her bra off they didn't move. Big and firm. Went out on a date the following evening and then started making out in my car.

Now, for the record I've had my share of blowjobs. Some good ones but most were nothing to brag about. This girl just completely rocked my world. I called them " the toe curlers".
These blowjobs were so mind numbing, it was almost like having an outer body experience. I literally had to hold onto something close by. It got to the point with her I didn't even want to have sex.

I would literally bust a nut within 45 seconds everytime. Even if they were back to back blowjobs. No shit!!

After awhile I asked her how she did it.

She would lightly masage that area in between my balls and ass with one hand and masage my prostate with the other hand. She would fill her mouth up with saliva and deep throat the whole thing. Then use the muscles in her throat to work the head of my penis.

She was like the blowjob goddess

Damn, I miss that girl.

Messages In This Thread