rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving girls behind, maintaining mini-relationships while traveling

Leaving girls behind, maintaining mini-relationships while traveling

I will share my experience with this:

During my studytime , i did an exchange semester at china from september till january. I met there an amazing chinese girl and fell in love and we were about 3 months together then in january, i needed to return to my hometown to do my 2nd semester. I remember her crying whole day and wearing my T-shirts and sweaters on wechat video, and writing me endless letters. She said she preferred dying at the moment, at least she wouldn't suffer that time. And i when i was waving her at the airport , my heart was broken either. We did literally everything together and we lived together in the same flat.

I promised her to come back, what i did either during my eastern holidays ( i spend all my free time working to pay my travel expenses). I think, the lack of beautiful and warm girls and approachable girls in my homecountry even made me more depressed. Like roosh said in his last postcast: when you see the shores of Paradise, it's really hard to go back to the slums. And this is 100% true. It makes it even more depressing and you can't do anything about it. In china, you got a lot of attention, if you are a white tall guy and it's easy to compete with the local guys , and they are really warm girls, so go back to western europe then is like from heaven to hell.

If i would go to South america ( brazil, Colombia,..) , there would maybe be another feeling but i was going back to Western europe. The country where you go next after where you leave your "love" is very important in the process to accept your sadness, at least i experienced this. I'm still in touch with this chinese girl and she may visit me soon in Poland. But seperating at a time where you really don't want to and especially in this study age, where you need to raise up your confidence because in the western countries you'll lose it again if you stay to long.

Messages In This Thread