rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving girls behind, maintaining mini-relationships while traveling

Leaving girls behind, maintaining mini-relationships while traveling

I've been traveling basically non-stop the past 3 years. Averaging a new country every 5-6 months. This has led to me having some amazing experiences with women, but also some very painful separations.

How do you guys handle any women in your life that you are having a mini-relationship with? For me, the best I've been able to do is let them know in advance that I will be leaving, and try to enjoy the time we have together.

Sometimes the women are extremely hurt, even if they knew I was leaving. They get very emotional and there's often a lot of tears and a lot of heated whatsapp exchanges.

My last trip is a great example. Was dating a 20 year old 8, with a few fuck buddies on the side. I really liked her, she really liked me, short story is I left, we discussed meeting up in a different country later in 2017, she realized it wouldn't really be feasible, and made the decision to completely forget about me and move on with her life. Her words were basically that it would be too painful to keep contact with me, so after that conversation she immediately blocked me on whatsapp and facebook; I can't even see her profile to see what she's up to.

I prefer to manage these situations better in the future; any advice appreciated.

Messages In This Thread