rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YouTube star Adam Saleh's Arabic discrimination accusation against Delta airlines

YouTube star Adam Saleh's Arabic discrimination accusation against Delta airlines

I think that in those anglosphere/northern european nonsense countries there are basically 3 "protected species", who are privileged from almost any point of view, and are 1st) blacks 2nd) muslims/arabs 3rd) indians and similars. Said this i am with the arab guy on this issue, the same countries i've mentioned above have basically made illegal showing our own emotions. You like a woman and you show it, it's sexist and you're a pervert and they call the police for you (and what is the most worrying part about it is that police actually comes for this shit), you're angry with you mum and you shout at her on the phone, the police comes for you. I think police in those countries are just brainwashed bastards, servants of the regime, i would feel stupid and useless investigating somebody for half an hour just for shouting on the phone. And the same identical situation happened to me, i got the police called on me for shouting on the phone to my mum, luckily i was not on the plane.

Messages In This Thread