rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

USA Civil Unrest (Esp California) Thread

^
Rooster Cogburn1 day ago
I thought you guys were tough? Lmao?

Rogue Government1 day ago
They used the Spartan Method minus the cliff and 100 foot drop onto the rocky shore. Good Shit though.

American Paisa1 day ago (edited)
Oh that's beautiful. It's about time the Cops start teaching these idiots a lesson. Nothing like a little Mace to the face to let them know their bullshit disturbance will not be tolerated.

catbgood 531 day ago
This is what you people have created, and you think there would be no consequences for the violent protest, now everyone will pay for your actions.

Six Beer Math1 day ago
"legal observer" shut the fuck up, you're a protester that is resisting arrest. These aren't your parents, they're not treating you with kiddie gloves

whatever32101 day ago
You can't get away with acting like animals in the streets anymore, you low iq rejects.

comquat1231 day ago
"They maced me for having my camera going". No they maced you because they repeatedly told you to put the camera down and get on the ground and you didn't follow instructions. Idiot. ?

Ron Gandee1 day ago
Protest the killing of children,, the genoside of ppl n africa,, how hilary stole billions from haiti!! But protesting a drug dealer who tryed to run over cops to keep from gettin arrested n gets killed,, REALLY IDIOTS!! GROW UP! THEY SAVED MANY LIVES BY SHOOTING THIS ANIMAL N SHOULD GET AN AWARD!!

refri17ner g1 day ago
Hate these punks

Melanie Deal1 day ago
I thought liberals didn't believe in Jesus Christ.

jayvids4u1 day ago
Pile of wet turds should have been scooped up with a dozer and dumped in the 3rd world country they want ours to become.

Gizzelle Brookes1 day ago
Yeah, I'm sure they sprayed him for no reason. He was told to get down.

refri17ner g1 day ago
Fuck yes

thywhipboy1 day ago
Hahahahahahaha TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Married 2 Crazy1 day ago
Dont worry u will have plenty of boyfriends in jail. Stop crying little bitch. Don't act tough if your a punk.

michael perussina1 day ago (edited)
For no reason? Really? Go eat a dick fuck boy. We are done with the bullshit temper tantrums!

skator791 day ago
from fuck da police to - please help me god and please sir I live down the street lemme go

Douglas Brainerd1 day ago
Beating the shit out of me.......lmao!

james everett1 day ago (edited)
Hey wouldn't it be more fun in your parents basement playing video games eating cheetos and having a diet soda.

MrSapper215 hours ago
Should have been at home douching his ass and waiting to pick up his boyfriend as opposed to rioting.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread