rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recently Broke 100 Lays - What I've Learned

Recently Broke 100 Lays - What I've Learned

Quote: (04-14-2017 08:27 PM)GymBro Wrote:  

Great thread.

The_e_man, how often do you bring a girl home compared to when you first started going out? 1 in 3 nights out? 1 in 5?

On average, how many girls would you need to approach before finding one to take home?

How do you spot the DTF girls?

Thanks bro, sorry for the late reply I just saw this thread was bumped recently.
To answer your questions: if I go out on a Friday and Saturday night, I will very likely bring a (new) girl home at least one of those nights. Sometimes both nights, sometimes neither. It's rather variable but certainly much more consistent than it used to be. So I'd say on average 1 every 2 or so nights out.

For answering the next question, depends on what you would consider an approach. I would smile and say hello to many girls in a night. But for full-on "approach" I'd say I would take to 10-15 girls a night at that capacity. Sometimes, I will only talk to 2 or 3 girls before pulling, sometimes I could talk to every girl in the whole damn bar and still leave empty-handed. I don't quite have a solid approach-to-lay ratio to give you as it is highly variable for me.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Messages In This Thread