rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recently Broke 100 Lays - What I've Learned

Recently Broke 100 Lays - What I've Learned

Gentlemen,
I'm making this post hoping it could be of some value to other members on this forum. I have surpassed 100 lays back in September of this year, and it was suppose a big "milestone" for me back when I first made this goal.
Here is some general data:

Looks: Athletic/muscular build. I have a full sleeve traditional Japanese-style tattoo. Persian ethnic background (though I admittedly am a rather light-skinned Persian guy). Very short at 5'6" which has certainly been my biggest detriment in this department. Face-wise I think I am above-average but that is certainly very subjective.

Living situation: University student living at home (lived on my own in an apartment for about 8 months)

Main method: Night game cold-approach

Direct or indirect: very very direct

Quality: incredibly variable. Looking back, it seems the girls followed a gaussian distribution / bell curve with a 6.5 being the mean with a heavy left-tail skew. Meaning in non-pretentious layman terms: Lots of 6's and 7's. Occasional 8's and even fewer 9's. A few 4's and 5's that I'm not proud of and generally try and remove from my memory.

Now, for the nitty-gritty part. Saying I have 100 lays is cool and all, but seeing how the hotdog gets made isn't as charming.
Lots of hitting the pavement, lots of terrible nights out full of rude and dismissive girls, LOTS of rejections, lots of flakes, lots of bullshit.
Funnily enough, I still get approach anxiety - especially in daygame. Solo daygame still terrifies me.
I have gotten some pulls from daygame, instagram, Facebook, tinder, social circle, etc. but a vast majority were from night game so I will focus on that for the rest of the post.

Some things I've noticed over the 100 lays:
- girls are high value in a night club. I'm an economics major so all I will say is this: in many bars in this city, men pay cover and women do not. A simply understanding of the free market will tell you that women have value and men do not have value except for their cover charge!
- its an uphill battle, like it or not. Girls are going to get approached by a lot of guys through the night. In no particular order: the friend-zoned guys in their social circle they came to the club with, that random drunk guy in the corner, the pickup artists (I can always tell when a PUA is approaching), the good looking alphas that have the confidence to cold approach, the normal beta guys that aren't confident but are desperate/drunk enough to approach
- being good looking makes things 10000 times easier. sorry guys, I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this one. I have good looking friends that KILL IT. Will blow me out of the water 9/10 times. Can get to a 100 lat count with a minuscule fraction of the effort I put in. I know good looking guys with no game that pull by just showing up and doing all the work. Not saying looks are all that matter, but goddam it certainly helps when it comes to getting a SNL from a cold-approach in the club!
- number game, numbers game, numbers game
- you never know how well an approach is going to go until you do it! You might think the girl looks like a total bitch but then it turns out she's actually a very receptive sweetheart. You might think that chubby 4 is way beneath you and will be so happy you went and talked to her, or she could rudely blow you out. You never know until you approach.
- Everyone is generally too busy to care about what other people think of them to even expend mental energy thinking about you. Same probably goes for you. We are all a little solipsistic - not just the women.
- The more you go out, the less emotional reactions you will find yourself having. Rejections sting less, guys trying to AMOG you don't get you as butthurt anymore, girls dangling a carrot in front of your face for attention/validation soon get ignored. Problems tend to correct themselves over time if you keep consistency going out.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask.
Cheers.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Messages In This Thread