rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adderall isn't the miracle drug everyone makes it out to be

Adderall isn't the miracle drug everyone makes it out to be

"I have been using ox bile to great effect last autumn, it helped with my psoriasis but I didn't push it through long enough for full clearance. I have started the protocol again just yesterday, only this time substituting ox bile with artichoke leaf extract. If everything goes well, I will write a thread about it and share my experience."

What do you mean "didn't push it through long enough for full clearance"? Tomorrow I will start ox bile again myself. Its super strong stuff and my capsules contain multiple doses so I have to break it up and its a mess, and its gross tasting. Its super strong stuff. I never heard of artichoke leaf extract. Keep me updated.

Jamaica-- I forget what Modafinil is exactly. Its super strong stuff and its inexpensive. Its a drug that makes you alert, like a constant fight or flight state of mind, it totally fires up the central nervous system so much it is impossible to sleep for +/- 18 hours from one dose. In my opinion it causes health problems linked to insomnia.

Messages In This Thread