rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pussy Shock

Pussy Shock

Yeah, I was there once. Granted, I wasn't fat, ugly, or friendless, I just wasn't successful with women. Even in high school, most guys usually have some girl, even if it's just for prom or something. Not me. The worst part about it is that it spawned a belief that you had to be rich, attractive, or famous to get women. I was none of these. Luckily I came across game. Reading some of Mystery's stuff seemed to be counter-intuitive, and I first believed that it was all a trick to "brainwash" women like so many of the haters claim. It was still interesting, though, so I kept reading it. I never had a full transition until about a year ago when I found Roissy's blog, and soon after, Roosh. These two blogs have been on for years, and it was a goldmine of information. I came upon Roosh's "The Secret To Getting Laid" post, and decided to change my life. I can't say that game has made me bang supermodels, but I can say it's helped me infinitely more than any woman's "advice" on relationships ever has.

Messages In This Thread