rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"9 million American men in prime working age can’t find jobs. I’m one of them."

"9 million American men in prime working age can’t find jobs. I’m one of them."

^ I think a lot of people lie about work satisfaction like women lie about sex partners.

I know many guys that are at least okay with their job or even say yeah they like it.

Deep down though I know 2 friends that really love their work.

One is a musician that teaches special kids.

The other is an artist/stylist that sells paintings, does women's hair, and shoots.

The rest do not have that fire in their eye or light in their voice when they talk about their work.

Yes many are satisfied or content - I believe if you washed it away and showed them a different way to live they wouldn't go back.

The 2 friends I talk about also don't identify with their jobs as them as people. It is just a lane of expression for them. If you gave either of those guys millions no way they'd being doing the same gigs and jobs either.

My experiences and views often clash with the masses.

My work is very comfy, challenging and creative work that buils skills, many perks, security, great intelligent coworkers. On a survey I'd be greatly satisfied. I like those 2 friends though if given a financial freedom not to, would easily opt out and find higher level ways to spend our time.

I don't have to convince people they aren't truly satisfied.

The fat soft body, glazy eyes, high score netflix stats, craft beer, bad clothes, and mediocre girlfriends that nag and can't cook is punishment enough.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread