rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A good example of why you do not pump and dump in the work place

A good example of why you do not pump and dump in the work place

Quote: (12-20-2016 06:59 PM)Barrington Levy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2016 05:01 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Not sure why I'm supposed to feel sorry for this guy. He cheated on his wife, and was also stupid by doing it with a co-worker. So he's dishonest and stupid. Not a good combo. I see it as a cautionary tale as to why women, by and large, shouldn't be in the workplace. They tempt working men, cause men's wages to be depressed and generally are less productive than a male-only squad. There's a lesson to be learned here, but it has nothing to do with the moron that cheated with this woman.

So you want to work in a sausage fest environment? Sounds like prison to me.

Naw, I work with a bunch of women. Majority women, actually, in an office environment. The politics, gossiping, and back stabbing are pretty bad, much worse than what I've seen in my limited exposure to male-dominated work environments. logic just goes out the window and its all about everyone's fffeeeeeelllliiiinnngggssss. I know a lot of women there who hate working with other women.

You think its great having eye candy around, until you realize if you sleep with the wrong woman at the wrong time, or piss one of them off in anyway, the rest will hate you and blackball you.

Meantime, when you're the only halfway decent dude around, women constantly want to flirt and shit test, which just gets tiring over a 8 + hour day, 5 days a week.

You're better off working with a bunch of dudes, and then going out at night to meet women.

Messages In This Thread