rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French aristocrat kid robbed and found dead in Moscow

French aristocrat kid robbed and found dead in Moscow

Quote: (12-19-2016 05:38 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2016 03:16 AM)Cool Runnings Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

This is the biggest risk in Moscow - foreign "gipsy" cab drivers.

How can you tell which Taxi's are driven by "gipsy's". Are their cabs different colors? Different style of cars? Do they tend to wear certain type of clothing? etc...

Sad story, the weather in Moscow can be very dangerous. The suburbs are essentially dead at night, so you can be walking for miles and you will not see any traffic. .

1) I've read about the death of blues legend Robert Johnson who may have been poisoned. One of his friends who survived him claimed to have told him "Never drink from a bottle you didn't open. "

2) I had a friend in med school in Ukraine, the number of people coming in to her hospital with broken elbows etc was huge in the winter.

The sidewalks are covered in heavy, thick ice; it snows on top of it and looks like there is some traction. There isn't. I would never go to Eastern Europe without beta coward slip-and-shatter-an-arm protection, strap on mini-crampons.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Shoes/Snow-an...B0049NCMYQ

Messages In This Thread