rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving my Home Country for Australia

Leaving my Home Country for Australia

I grew up in Australia and now have moved to Thailand. I can't stand Western society where I've travel and live in most of them. They are all basically the same! We also open our doors to immigration where alot of tenants I interview now come from the middle east (Muslims). They get free money and healthcare very easily and can bring their families over without a problem.

I had a friend that gave up teaching in Australia. You can't say "no" to children here cause the child might get upset. Kids have more rights than parents and teachers. Upset a child and you will have their crazy parent on your back to protect their little angel.

I know a couple of my teachers from high school that had mental breakdowns due to middle school students! This teacher had 2 strokes in the last 10 years. He is now teaching in Thailand and is 100x more happier cause kids there are brought up to respect their elders, specially their teachers!

Messages In This Thread