rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaving my Home Country for Australia

Leaving my Home Country for Australia

Quote: (12-20-2016 06:39 AM)YMD Wrote:  

Guten tag, OP.
My country is notorious for the working condition. Employees are often forced to work for very long hours every day (sometimes without their rightful payment). Therefore, I do appreciate the working condition here no matter what other people say.
Living costs are high indeed, but the economy is (relatively) robust and growing.
If you think of living as an employee, then this is a great place. (I know many people on RVF endorse entrepreneurship, but there is no single advice which is universally helpful for every single man.)

I personally prefer to live in the sticks, and Australia is great for that. Pick a medium to small city and accept a longer commute to work, or find work teaching at a country school which are often hard up for staff willing to work in the middle of nowhere with "hicks". Rent for a small place is pitifully low and if you enjoy nature, hunting, etc then your recreation costs are non-existent.

Nothing beats being on a few acres surrounded by trees with only critters for neighbours.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread