rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The rise of alt right female figures

The rise of alt right female figures

Since Roosh seems to be correct in his assessment that more of these chicks seem inevitable, I say let the Gameless men fawn over their new waifus.

You'll also note that most posters who've spent time in the Game know the real deal, and are calling it out. QC's statement in the schism thread applies to girls even more than men - judge them by the character of their actions, and not their politics, which can change on a whim.

That's also why I have little respect for politics posters who've barely spent time in the other parts of the forum. I'll take the rare SJW who Games, lifts, has style, and gets paid, over the politics poster who happens today to be on the right, but barely does any of these. Much easier to bring the former to the right than to get the latter to action, aside from "raising awareness" by posting (though my guess is they'll be ironically silent in this case, as has happened in the past on these call outs).

Messages In This Thread