rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The rise of alt right female figures

The rise of alt right female figures

Interesting if disturbing sidebar - Evalion, the neo-Nazi chick whose photo was the first in the OP, had her laptop seized by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) when trying to re-enter Canada from a trip in Germany.

I point this out not because I have any real sympathy for her specifically - I don't - but because I'm starting to wonder if, soon enough, adherence to manosphere/alt-right viewpoints is going to start being regarded by Western intelligence and domestic security services as akin to Islamic jihadist ideology. At least in Canada, it is already widely known that many of the white supremacist organizations in this country were Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) fronts.

We already have multiple leftist journalists talking about the "radicalization" of young white men by the manosphere/alt-right, drawing parallels between them and the young Muslim men going to Syria to fight for ISIS or conducting terror attacks at home. Then you also have to consider that in places like Canada or Britain or Australia, there exist nowhere near the same levels of protection of free speech that you would see in the United States.

No doubt there are more than a few people who would love to see ordinary members of our movements being targeted for 'deradicalization.'

HSLD

Messages In This Thread