rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for some direction on developing passive income (medical background)

Looking for some direction on developing passive income (medical background)

I’m relatively new to the forums and have appreciated reading about everyone’s experiences.

I’m 30 and a physician who recently completed residency (sub speciality training) in radiology (medical imaging). I’m currently not working as I’m waiting for my medical licence to be approved, which may take a few months. So I’ve had a lot of time on my hands while I’m waiting. I have always wanted to generate a passive income stream to give me more flexibility.

I’ve tried setting up a drop shipping website without much success. I’ve read about all sorts of other income streams: email-marketing, amazon products, kindle publishing, but these would generally not make use of my skill set.

Outside of medicine, I like the usual stuff: travel, technology, sports, reading, lifehacking/ self-improvement etc.

Does anyone have any ideas that could make use of my medical background to generate location independent passive income?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread