rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake news media launches hit job against manosphere

Fake news media launches hit job against manosphere

Here's another one:

Quote:Quote:

“When Trump won, RooshV saw it as a victory for the PUA movement. ‘I’m in a state of exuberance that we now have a President who rates women on a 1-10 scale in the same way that we do and evaluates women by their appearance and feminine attitude,’ he wrote. [….] In the same way that RooshV began to adopt alt-right ideology, the alt-right began to publish stories grounded in the principles of pickup artists and the men’s-rights movement.”

There have been some complicating factors, such as one prominent PUA, the aforementioned RooshV, not being white, which hinders (but doesn’t prevent! remember Tila Tequila?) participation in a white supremacist movement. But with a bit of give, a bit of take, the haters of women and haters of non-‘Aryans’ have joined forces. Enough so that the fusion already has its own McSweeney’s humor piece.

While the left engages in intense infighting, the Bernie vs. Hillary battles raging on, the far-right has found unity. Good for them. Not so great — I say, as a Jewish woman — for us.

http://forward.com/sisterhood/357135/pre...-up-artis/

Ben Godar uses RVF as inspiration for an unfunny satirical piece:

Quote:Quote:

There was that time when I posted a question about how to approach this girl at the coffee shop while she’s making my latte, and all the responses had to do with the international Jewish banking conspiracy. I thought, that’s weird, but it wasn’t entirely abnormal. Most discussion threads basically devolved into debating whether or not a hot dog was a sandwich anyway. (It most certainly is.)

There was always a communal spirit to the board, with guys saying “we” do this and “we” do that. So when guys start saying things like “we must save the white race from being diluted into oblivion,” you figure you’ll just go along with it, as long as it helps you get some advice on gaming that girl Kelly from the merchandising department.

But despite the thousands of hours I’ve spent on the boards, achieving Jedi Master status and even becoming a moderator, I think it’s time to move on. I see people on the site now who talk about treating people of other races as animals, and that’s just not right. I came here innocently for advice on how to trick women into doing my bidding.

This is not who I am. Now, don’t get me wrong, it might be a character I assumed for the purposes of seduction and to build social value amongst the friends of a girl I was targeting, but it’s not really me.

In the words of Meatloaf and as my final post on this pickup artist forum, “I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that.” If anybody’s looking, you guys know where to find me: Deep in the PUA subreddits.

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/in-h...premacists

Yup, he's a Jew too: http://bengodar.blogspot.com/2009/06/jew...e-guy.html

Jews make up about 3% of the American population, but I estimate that about half of those in the media and academia who attack us are Jewish.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Messages In This Thread