rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake news media launches hit job against manosphere

Fake news media launches hit job against manosphere

Quote: (12-15-2016 02:38 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

Wasn't Jezebel refusing to give us evil villains any further news coverage? I guess something must have changed their mind. I don't think its Trumps election.... so why now?

Jezebel runs on western slut logic which means there isn't any.

What was said yesterday is not valid today but you'll be vilified for it the coming day.

They are triggered, no scratch that, Goddamn scared because something has happened which simply SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.

I mean, like, we're in 2016!

They've been watching TV all year where Trump was massively losing.
They were within their echo chambers where Trump had a laughable 8% ceiling.
On Facebook everyone was saying that there's no way Trump would win and that no one will vote for him.

And like the infamous Potemkin Village it turned out to be a delusion which came crashing down on them so hard with memetastic Pepenergy that they are still experiencing PTSD.

Yes, I am serious.

They've been sheltered and babysat for so long, so long shielded from any kind of pain or adversity that they are probably shell-shocked from losing a democratic election (which was rigged in their favor) and blaming the Russians like we're in the 60's, 70's.

Fuck me, if I had not read Esther Vilar, Roosh, Mike Cernovich, Tuth, Richard Zubaty I'd be feeling as if on crazy pills.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The minority of us, who believe in the truth, are surrounded by people with VR sets glued to their eyes living in an alternate reality whilst shouting: 'Rape, xyr, MOAR GENDERS, TRANSPHOBIA!'

Sometimes it feels like I’m in a horror dystopian world.

Until I remembered from the history books I've read, ever since I've joined this forum: the majority of people have always chosen the comforts of lies instead of the harsh truth which causes pain but ultimately breaks the shackles and makes you free.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

Messages In This Thread