rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fucking with Feminists, FatCunts, Liberals etc.

Fucking with Feminists, FatCunts, Liberals etc.

Quote: (12-15-2016 06:42 AM)TSC2295 Wrote:  

At my college there was a feminist talking about white privilege. A backpacker who had been living in East Asia for some years told her that white privilege didn't exist everywhere, and whites could face discrimination in non-Western countries. Needless to say that a very heated debate ensued.

Sure, but the best response to is to admit that you got one, laugh about it a wear it proudly. I just respond with "examples" how I discriminate, put down, abuse, make money of women, minorities and so on. They expect people to agree with them or to argue that their accusation is not justified.

If you admit that you got one and you are pretty happy about it because people like her got to serve you, it's completely outside of their reality, you basically reframe the whole situation. (If you can afford to say what you want.)

They might get stroke though. (Hope for it.)

Messages In This Thread