rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monogamy needs to be propped up in order to survive

Monogamy needs to be propped up in order to survive

Quote: (12-15-2016 07:04 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Yeah. Just candy ass speculation trying to be passed off as inarguable because "I ran a simulation".

It is no more speculation than 1+1=2 is speculation. It is the outcome of a model based on real life.

Quote:Quote:

As if two women can't deny sex just as easily as one woman. And what do you do with the 50% of surplus males for whom there are no women? It's just plain nonsense.

Read again what I wrote. After running the simulation a few years, there was no surplus of males. At any time. At age 35, every male got two 18 year old brides. That is just how things came out, I didn't force it.

Quote:Quote:

Any man not getting play from his wife is not going to get play even if he has 50 wives, because women fight over winners and fight for the exit when faced with a loser. End of story.

Competition between wives mitigates that considerably. So does the man being 35 while the woman is 18. The age difference makes a huge difference in how easy it is to keep her in hand. Every polygamous society has an age gap that is pretty close to the one the simulation discovered.

Messages In This Thread