rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fort Lauderdale Florida: mini-data sheet (March 2017 - Spring Breakers)

Fort Lauderdale Florida: mini-data sheet (March 2017 - Spring Breakers)

I spent the entire month of March 2016 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Its the best time of the year, as hordes of young American college hotties descend upon the city.

For March 2017, I recommend the follow to everyone:

Night Game:

Elbo Room: 2 floor bar with DJ on second floor and a band on the 1st floor. Every night during March its filled with Spring Breakers. I found it tough to cold approach, as groups were already formed based upon their universities. I found older guys (40+) and creeps preying on the young women; so age and game is no barrier.

Outside of S Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, there is another bar/pub scene. I don't remember the names, as I was drunk.

The Manor Complex: I was gaming this Dutch girl and she convinced me to go to this gay bar. I thought by going to this gay bar, it would be an easy lay; but her gay friend cockblocked me the entire night. Other than that, if you are secure in your sexuality, this place would be good to game women without bitch shields. They automatically assume you are gay or bi. First time I've ever been to a gay bar.

Day Game/Night Game:

-The beach.

-Hotels along the beach.

-Las Olas Blvd.

Where to stay?

-If you are not in university like I was; stay at a hostel or cheap hotel. I stayed a hostel/hotel type:

The Hotel Deauville

-I met some guys in my 6 bed dorm from Ohio State who invited me to their parties and pub crawl.

-This British guy and I convinced a group of girls from some university in Indiana on Spring Break to go to the beach with us and drink wine.

Messages In This Thread