rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Were you a bully at school?

Were you a bully at school?

Quote: (12-16-2016 09:50 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Most of the bullying I received was when I was a young fat kid. I was never really obese but my parents fed me too much.

I ended up pursuing sports rigorously partly because of it and looked into getting fit as I aged into my teens. Never again was I bullied because of it.

I was a dick a handful of times though. Probably because I wanted to feel what it was like to be on the other end for once.

It was strictly verbal bullying though. In terms of physical, I remember the times back in Gr. 7/8 when we'd play tackle football and get pretty reckless. We'd get bored after two months of it and start wrestling in the snow and fighting each other with ridiculous winter gear on while the girls just laughed at our behaviour. Teachers would be quick to put a stop to it which sucked, but we still had good times. Wasn't ever bullying though.

Nowadays I hear all that's completely gone now from playgrounds. Too bad.

Your post made me remember something I had not thought about in many years.

In grade 4 a friends older brother, who was in high school, would have these underground fighting rings for us kids. Pretty brutal actually now that I think about it, and we hated it, but we had to do it for some reason. Him and his buddies would have us strip down to our underwear and we would have to wrestle until one of us was choked out. They showed us how to do sleeper holds and this was the way to win. The basement was set up with mattresses, pillows and blankets. Lots of us kids would end up freaking out and crying and shit but we did it anyways.

That might have been the worst bullying actually.

Back in the 80s kids of all ages hung out together. Not sure if its still like that these days, but back then it was just the way it was. Made for some pretty brutal scenarios when the older boys thought up this kind of shit.

Messages In This Thread