rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Were you a bully at school?

Were you a bully at school?

Quote: (12-15-2016 12:29 PM)Irenicus Wrote:  

Your childhood was very similar to mine, I can relate completely. The only difference is, my late father was a player of sorts. It took some time after his death for me to realize that I'm a carbon-copy of him character-wise, and I'm now using that knowledge as inspiration for trying to become a player of sorts myself.

It seems to me that bullying is some kind of an ingrained phenomenon, that serves human societies to weed out evolutionary undesirable behaviors (obesity, homosexualism etc).

Quote: (12-15-2016 12:29 PM)Irenicus Wrote:  

Later on, I was playing table tennis (I do not know how you say it in English) with my friend (who became a Catholic priest). Next to us, there was a guy, whom I did not like (I thought that he was a gay, because he played only with girls, and I still do). Called him "peshko" (faggot) all the time. He retaliated my making a blog in which he wrote lies and half truths about me. Only faggots do that, of course. Anyhow, when I was playing, he started verbally insulting me. Suddenly, I ran towards him, and started beating him with a racket like a maniac. I was so pissed, that it took 4 persons (prof. and 3 students) to separate us 2. I was threatening to kill everyone. Nowhere as close as Little Dark, I know (but we all need to start somewhere, right?). So...when I was required to apologize to him, in front of his Dad, I said something like "I apologize...for not finishing my job". Epic.

Dude, this story is brilliant.

[Image: 1187.gif]

I hope you didn't suffer any serious consequences for beating that guy.

Messages In This Thread