rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Were you a bully at school?

Were you a bully at school?

Hell yea, the best years of my life! I LOVED it.

If I could go back to school it would be just to bully. Well we did not think about it as being a bully at the time but the legal trouble came after so I guess.

I was fucking with a lot of kids that were on the bottom of the food chain but one case stands out the most. Adopted twins in my class, both fat stupid pigs, they tried to be friends with my crew all the time but they did not really passed the "genetical superiority" threshold so in a process while we were "breaking balls" of each other they got it the most because they were the weakest. One beautiful day one of them had "mental breakdown" from it when he was home (Still cannot comprehend how someone can be so fucking weak). After that I was facing quite a bad shit, they wanted to give me a "behaviour grade" which is mostly for junkies, kids who don't go to school or steal. This would prevent me from getting into a good school after so my Father decided that he will drive me to their home without telling me and I had to apologise. They gave me a the hardest "behaviour grade" that did not prevent me from getting to a good school so it was all cool.

Anyway they more likely wanted to get on me for political reasons because at the same time when I was 13 I wrote a school essay called "Why our race is dying out" and basically talked shit about democracy, feminists and minorities, also used word "Aryan". I could face 2 years sentence to prison for this but they could not do anything as I was a minor so they fucked with me by "you are a bully". Actually I went with my Father to principals office because of my "dangerous opinions" and they pulled the shit about being a bully at me there. After that I learned when to shut up so I don't get fucked by the "hate speech laws" but the older and more independent I get, the less of a fuck I give again. Now those polish dry bitches can suck my dick.

I think it's completely natural. Some guys are just weak so much that it's unnatural that they would live so long and those healthy ones are just naturally trying to get them out of their tribe because they are just a dead weight.

Recently I saw my victims. Still fat retarded motherfuckers dressed like kids, still haven't finished school a year and a half after I did. The downsides of civilisation.

Other thing is that it's probably going from my personality in general. Even now my lifelong friend told me after a long laugh "You are a horrible bastard, you are telling the truth but you completely lack the politeness.". Basically from an early age I did not give a fuck if I say something that "wrong" or if it will hurt someone else and I still don't. Maybe that's the reason why I never had approach anxiety.

Messages In This Thread