rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Observations from previously banned-member of decent rep level

Observations from previously banned-member of decent rep level

Thought it would be fun to come on here again. It hasn't been. It's become very sensitive & just plain weird here. Even before, I learned to go along with the majority just for the entertainment value. These are simply observations.

Someone posts a goofy cartoon, gets banned.

You disagree with Trump, or bring up the reality that Trump is controlled opposition, you get banned. The obsession some of you have with Trump would probably impress Freud, especially in the "liberal tears" thread. When that wall doesn't get built some of you might start chanting. This forum is a giant virtual chant these days. Trump could declare the Green Bay Packers were really from Hawaii, at least 1/2 half of you would believe it.

I'll elaborate further...the true fear among the alt-right is that Trump won a Pyrhhic victory. Will he even ascend to the pulpit? If so, will he even change anything? Will you have to hear the left say they really won every chance they get?

Supporting Trump doesn't make you white if you aren't. A lot of you don't realize that.

Everything is political here now. Politics has trumped sarging. lol.

Also, the good members are gone. The McQueen saga itself could have been an episode of Days of Our Lives.

One thing that has changed is the looks/game debate openly discussed. That was grounds for an immediate ban in the past.

Bring on the nerd GIF's, popcorn, all of the above. Then corroborate how this is weak compared to little dark claiming he took out 15 white knights in a brawl, news flash, I'm not trying to outdo him, before that starts getting tossed around.

The most overused one is Captain kirk nodding in unison with that other guy, followed by a hundred likes. There's been no new material here in years. Shouldn't expect much from a place where an overt lack of social skills (basically continuum is required here) is the only way to really follow the rules.

Messages In This Thread