rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Are the New Partiers and Commitment-Phobes: Analysis

Women Are the New Partiers and Commitment-Phobes: Analysis

Lots of good points here.

As Athlone points out, the ages of the men and women in question plays a big role. I've banged under 25s who I never hear from again. Those chicks think the party will last forever, so why tie themselves down to anyone but Superman? And when I was under 25, I was ready to commit to (but not necessarily marry) the first cute girl who would have me. Now in my mid-30s, a woman would need to make a compelling case for her to be allowed to sleep over at my place even once.

As for what the research is suggesting, obviously women are less economically dependent on men, so settling down with the average beta doesn't get her much that she doesn't already have, so we see this supposed role reversal. But if you factor for female age and male age, I'd bet you'd see the patterns we are all familiar with. And don't discount feminist influence on the social science research that gets funded and published. Feminists love to beat the drum of females beating men at their own game, and will not hesitate to distort data to make their case.

Once shit hits the fan, and the state isn't providing the jobs or the security it once did, women will be looking to commit once again.

Messages In This Thread