rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Are the New Partiers and Commitment-Phobes: Analysis

Women Are the New Partiers and Commitment-Phobes: Analysis

A few things:

@MikeCF. I think what we're all talking about different phases of the game. Athlone is talking about the typical young guy struggle. I'm talking about the alpha game. You're talking about the typical beta game. Jefe is talking about getting effed by the beta game.

@Pusscrook. I used to work in the US office of a global company headquartered in Hong Kong. Got to know a lot of those types pretty well. There's a lot of bad things going on there... awful. Modernization and materialism is one reason. Indoctrination/education of women? Maybe. One big thing is the massive male-to-female imbalance in mainland China due to selective abortion of female babies over many decades. Another big thing though is the beta nature of Asian culture itself. The guys are practically raised from a young age to become emasculated, nerd beta providers beholden to their parents and wives. The girls are a product of the materialism rampant there.

Messages In This Thread