rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Are the New Partiers and Commitment-Phobes: Analysis

Women Are the New Partiers and Commitment-Phobes: Analysis

Quote: (06-07-2017 01:43 PM)PuppetMaster Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2017 09:43 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Get your shit in order and see how fast they will want a commitment from you.

Many of the women that will chase you once you have your shit together aren't worth committing to though.

Improve your social circle and/or explain to them point blank what you want out of a wife. Seriously, most women are idiots and haven't been taught what it means to be a wife. The ones that listen to you and take what you say seriously are the keepers. The ones that rebuke you with muh feminism are the ones you fuck and chuck.

This requires you knowing what you want out of a woman and a marriage. Do you have what it takes to define what it is you want in marriage?

I was getting all sorts of girls chasing me when I landed a decent job right out of college. Most of them were going to "grad school" for professional careers, one was a model, and the one I married was the one that took my demand of "learn wifely duties and be my first mate in marriage".

Date a woman for a month or two and straight up ask her what "wifely duties" are. Probe her how she would run a home and ask her what she thinks of a marriage dynamic of captain/first mate.

Quote: (06-07-2017 02:51 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2017 01:09 PM)Darkwing Buck Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2011 08:15 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

U.S. women still want commitment - or at least a boyfriend.

However, as average status of women rise and men fall, there are fewer eligible bachelors.

As a man in my 30's with his shit together, I have no shortage of women (under 24) wanting to lock me down in relationships. Aimless guys who aren't ridiculously good looking are the ones struggling, and as relates to them, yeah, it may seem women want no relationship.

The problem with this is a lot of guys who aren't blessed by genetics basically have to go through 10-15 years of suffering (from age 15-30) before they reach this point. It takes years of dedication in the gym to strict exercise and diet to develop a physique, years of building a career/lifestyle to develop status, and years of experience to understand women and value themselves.

Mike ended up marrying a 6 with a good body that is younger. He dated down to get a girl that isn't high maintenance which ends up being the case 95%+ of the time in America. Now with his status he could easily have an 8. For all his wisdom on red pill & women he did what the normal thing for the smarter American guys to do is when they settle down, date down so the girl doesn't give you trouble. This is American dating in a nutshell. Bang girls at similar SMV or slightly higher that give drama & shit, settle down with girl below your league to reduce the headaches.

Most if not all of the "hot fuck chicks" you meet these days make terrible home makers and are abysmal mothers. Even if they have to go out and work in an office, they still don't know what it takes to run a home, cook a meal, or raise a child.

Women who aren't of that top caliber learn early on that the way to nab a guy of decent value is to know how to run a good home.

When you get older, you stop looking for the validation of a hot chick and start thinking about how to best and most efficiently run a home and more importantly raise children.

The "homely" women know this deep down and perfect it. The pretty ones not so much. Traditional cultures of course control this, but you really have to make sure you keep her in a good community once you move her to the west. Seriously, go find a based church (ie one that doesn't allow gays or women in clergy) and look for a community that really wants you there. Hang out and make friends. Your traditional woman will be right at home and not stray. Above all, her social circle will be with like minded women who will encourage her NOT to cheat.

Messages In This Thread