rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Who Reward Abusers

Women Who Reward Abusers

Today a girl adoringly referred to me as a mix of Donald Trump and Idi Amin. This in the context of a friend asking her if I am the type of guy who would hit a woman, and her explaining that I would only punish her with words and put her in her place like she "needs." And this is not even a broken girl, but someone seemingly rather robust and stable.

Being unapologetic and dominant like Trump and unpredictably irrational like Idi Amin seems to be the winning formula with women. In fact it works so well that I'm concerned that I'm turning into a bit of an asshole in everyday life. While women's attitudes toward me have changed for the better, I find it more difficult to get along with both friends and strangers. It's just increasingly difficult to be "nice" the more you see through the bullshit of social conventions.

Messages In This Thread