rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Who Reward Abusers

Women Who Reward Abusers

Quote: (12-10-2016 02:16 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

Women just want a guy who wins.

If that's the case why do we see so many women who are with guys who are pretty much objectively losers?

http://www.returnofkings.com/94565/10-si...-mentality

Seems like a lot of 'em are operating to a different standard of what a "winner" is. I think a lot simply wouldn't know what to do with a man without the "loser mentality", even if they were fortunate enough to come across one.

Quote: (12-10-2016 02:41 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

I've tried to work out why this particular episode has disturbed/angered me so much, and I think it's because it's given me a front-row view of two things:

1) The cavalier way a girl can switch from being a victim in the most public way, to proudly embracing the abuser - also publicly - without thinking this is a problem, and with zero shame or self-awareness

Here is da medicine:

[Image: redpill-300x199.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

2) The reaction of the wider community to quickly conform to whatever it is the girl is feeling (sad about being abused, then happy about being pregnant) with zero questions asked about the actual reality of what has just happened

Most people realize that asking any questions would be like taking a slug to the face for absolutely no reward. And there's no faster way for a Western man to become the most hated man on the planet than criticizing a Western woman's actions, or suggesting she take personal responsibility for them. Except perhaps if you're Milo Yiannopoulos.

You will pretty much never be rewarded for it, ever. Not by her, not her friends, not your friends, not anyone's family, not the state...nobody.

And she wouldn't benefit from it, anyway, so even just the reward of "pure" altruism is non-existent.

I take some pride that part of my "mission" in life is helping others. But I'm no Captain-Save-A-Ho. You can only help those who truly want help. And they seem to usually come to you, not the reverse. Sadly, sometimes quiet acceptance and a prayer is the only option that makes sense.

Messages In This Thread