rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1488ers, StormFront, and even Richard Spencer are Leftists.
488ers, StormFront, and even Richard Spencer are Leftists.
Quote: (12-10-2016 10:21 AM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2016 09:30 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2016 06:25 AM)Valentine Wrote:  

[Image: BkuAfco.png]

What's the difference between left wing economics and right wing economics?

By definition economics is strictly an authoritarian vs libertarian issue.

Left wing economics tend to advocate for strict controls ranging from price controls and subsidies, to specific sector stimulus and labor regulations.

It's not just economics. Look at the Nazi planks and look at the amount of control that is advocated.

This is my point. You can't have left wing economics without the authoritarianism to enforce it, and neither can you have totalitarianism with free market principles. The point of a chart like the one above is that you have to have a reasonable example of what each corner might look like. The chart above cannot provide an example for the bottom left corner or the top right.

Replace "left vs right economics" with "globalism vs nationalism" and you'll see what I mean. You can have liberal globalism (full retard, no border libertarians), nationalist liberalism (small government patriots like the USA used to be based on), nationalist authoritarians like you see in any dictatorship around the world and globalist authoritarians as we see at the UN.

But believe me, there is no freedom under left wing economics. None. And by definition there can be no economic freedom under totalitarianism.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread