rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Warning to those who are going to Kiev

Warning to those who are going to Kiev

Hey Guys,
i rented a airbnb apartment next to lva tolstoi with 4 friends. one day at around 2 p.m. i am still in my bed, someone is knocking on the door and hitting it with the fist. i wake up with 2 other friends and seeing it through the door cameria that there are 4 guys outside. i called the guy i rented teh apartment and i was asking if he knew those guys, but he didnt know them. after 10 minutes heavy ringing and banging on the door, they left. i have family in russia and sometimes this kind of things even end up deadly. after another 15 min they came back with 6 people and at this point i called the police, those guys were around 20-25 and looked like real thugs (gopnik). they left right before the police came with 10 guys. so what i think happened
next to our apartment was a very expensive restaurant with a guy who was coordinating the parking. i think they knew that at the apartment #32 are tourists staying, since other locals lived with us on the same floor. but they just knocked on our door. so i went down and asked him if he saw the 6 guys and that they tried to break into our apartment. he answered me yes he saw them and asked if i live in the apartment #32. i mean they where coming straight to our apartment, so someone had to tell that them.
i mean if we all had a laptop, phone, clothes and cash, every person has value of around 1500€, so its almost their annual income. the last 10 days, we never left the apartment alone and were scared that they return or intercept us after a club in front of the house.
every ukrainian girl and even boys, said they never heard of this happening right in the center.
i have even pictures where they put a nail in the front door to enter the stairway...which we also got rid of. scary shit.

the rest of kiev was super safe and we never got in trouble, but this incident was pretty strange though

Messages In This Thread