rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Warning to those who are going to Kiev

Warning to those who are going to Kiev

Quote: (12-09-2016 03:26 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Wow, I go to bed and this pops up? This month sure keeps on giving.

I'll pour one out for MCMV. He wasn't trolling and this was not simply robbery but rather something organized. Zatara and Zel have some good points.

It is not utterly impossible that such a con is being done. You have to keep in mind that Ukraine is deteriorating economically and thus organized as well as disorganized crime is increasing as people are getting desperate.

Distant relatives of mine x-generations away, but still - who still live in the Ukraine have been robbed and attacked by two men who came into the house and beat up an old woman and her daughter. The old woman is in her 80s and her daughter in her 50s and they used iron bars on them. Then they stole the money, killed the dog and plundered the fridge because the women did not have much money on them. They ate some sausages right in the house, because they were hungry and had not eaten for a while.

These are not crimes of a prosperous society. Roosh is somewhat right that the Ukraine is a failing state. Now they get visa-free entry to the EU and I for one think that this is a good idea. It will increase certain crimes like car-theft and burgleries by pros, but it will also do a few positive things.

Losing your cash for being careless with women is bad, but they will live. You just gotta be a bit more careful when a country descends into more poverty and chaos. Ukrainians are not utterly ruthless and life is valued there, your cash may be gone, but you won't be killed and buried in the woods for a few bucks.

Messages In This Thread