rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Census Bureau: majority of American babies born are now minorities

Census Bureau: majority of American babies born are now minorities

Quote: (12-08-2016 02:24 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

This has a more to do with economics than anything. I have mostly white friends that are professionals, either Doctors or Lawyers. Most of them only have one child, two at most because that is all they can reasonably provide for. However I went to a public high school and many of my lower socioeconomic classmates there were minorities, and they had multiple children before they were 25. Gone are the days of total financial independence and responsibility in your 20's and families with 4 or 5 children, it is just not economically feasible now days.

This is a fallacy. It's a very typical white-middle-class-Western trend to think raising children is a huge financial undertaking. Poor people can have a brood of kids and still afford to put food in their faces, clothes on their backs, and a roof on their heads. You trying to tell me a couple of middle class SWIPL's bringing in a combined income of $100k+ can't afford diapers and baby food?

The reason is because middle-class white Westerners are rampant consumers and are programmed to think that they need to buy all the latest and greatest high-tech expensive shit for their children. Tons of awesome expensive toys, fun family vacations, super premium high-priced diapers, gluten-free non-GMO locally sourced organic baby food, the super-mega-Titan-G3-twinturbo- all-terrain baby stroller with matching track suit so mom (dad) can jog with the baby and the dog in the morning. Private schools, a new car, etc.

You can raise a child for very little money. Lower income families who pump out kid after kid are proof of that. Hell even if you want to make the "American welfare family" argument, look at poor countries. Third world poverty stricken places have some of the highest birthrates on the planet with little to no government aid available. They feed their kids with breast milk rice and grain, and make their own reusable diapers and clothes.

All a kid needs to grow happy and healthy in this world is food, education, and love. Food is incredibly affordable in America if you stay away from overpriced marked up bullshit Wholefoods-type products, public education is already paid for by tax dollars, and love is free and inherent.

Messages In This Thread