rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cannabis legalisation causing a clash between my libertarian and conservative sides

Cannabis legalisation causing a clash between my libertarian and conservative sides

To me it would be best to separate:
"War on Drugs: fight it or not?"
from
"Legalize Drugs: legalize or not?"

because they are not one in the same. Often times the Legalize uses the War on Drugs as a baton to push their side. I vote no on both.
Another problem is "Legalize Drugs" to a lot of people is "Legalize Cannabis" when it ends up being "Legalize all Drugs". Nonononono.

Quote:Quote:

Cannabis also can have bad side effects, and although alcohol is legal, two wrongs don't make a right.

Another problem I have. One is not related to the other. When Cannabis "legalizers" mention alcohol they lose the argument. Push your side and you can win without mentioning alcohol. Its interesting though how much we are limiting cigarettes in the US while pushing for Cannabis. Talk about 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Messages In This Thread