rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Politics

Indian Politics

Quote: (04-19-2017 02:09 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Interesting thread.

Never thought to look into Indian politics. NOt exactly a country I'm looking forward to visiting, but very interesting.

Didn't know Sikhs were gangsters. Most of the Sikhs I meet abroad seem like true bros. Really easygoing and interesting.

Samuel, I get where you're coming from, but I think for the thread's sake it doesn't make much sense to come in here throwing salt about a country that you're ill-informed about. A lot of the same stuff you hate about India is also present in China. No clue where it comes from but it's more interesting to try and figure out why these things happen instead of just condemning the populace as a whole.

I disagree strongly. Part of the reason the west is such a mess is that we can't look at bad things other cultures have and say, "That thing this other culture is doing is bad and disgusting." or "If you all voted for someone who promised to put 22k in every person's bank account, your country is filled with a bunch of idiots."

As for whether I'm ill-informed or not, so far I've been met with "The Mongols invaded back in the days before Christopher Columbus, and that's why Indians can't have toilets in 2017. Unless maybe it was the French."
So I'm thinking that perhaps I'm not as ill-informed as I might be.

Messages In This Thread