rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5-MeO-DMT - The God Molecule
-MeO-DMT - The God Molecule
Smoked DMT a few times, never "blasted off" (multiple friends tell me about space travel / meeting aliens / being on spacecraft light years away). Saw what I would describe as organic machinery - an infinitely complex machine that looked like a mix of plumbing and electrical wiring carrying pure energy. The last time I smoked it I almost pooped myself in bed (literally) so I haven't messed with it in a while.

I think of psychedelics as something that always brings more questions than answers. I think of them as a radio antenna or sorts that allow you to briefly "tune in" on some plane of reality that may always exist, we just don't have the brain to detect or witness it. Like UV light or infrared for example. I also think of them as something you can't get too into because you will drive yourself crazy searching for the ULTIMATE TRUTH which is never revealed. The experiences you have on these drugs are like trying to drink the ocean through a coffee stirrer instantly. You just can't process what the hell the cascade of infinite complexity and information going on visually and mentally really is and what it means.

I've been there (going too deep into them) and I started to seriously lose my grip on reality and my real life suffered as a result. The vast majority of people are not cut out to be "modern shamans" and unless you have a trust fund or are sitting on a pile of money without a care in the world it's hard to recommend you try to be.

That said I do not regret my experiences and credit mushrooms for helping me with my fear of death.

I also had sex/had my dick sucked on (both of us)mushrooms once and it was unbelievably good. It's actually a fucking hilarious story that ended with getting cockblocked by a pug sucking on my big toe.

Yeah, that was fucked up.

Messages In This Thread