rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Things I will never wear thread

The Things I will never wear thread

I wear mono track suits / gym clothing to my office/warehouse job (often spend time pulling orders or unloading trucks). Adidas Originals or higher end UA. Typically go straight to the gym with you changing each day at 5 pm [Image: smile.gif]

I think geographic location should play in to what people wear, also. Living in a college town is tough. It's either hipster chic or frat boy pathetic.

I am really struggling with the typical douche bag dj look. graphic t, backwards flatbill... I am not sold on my dj uniform yet, I am still bouncing around ideas. I had a girl tell me I didn't look like a college guy or dj, but rather an intelligent man... I want to get some nice clothes to DJ in, but I am afraid they will get messed up in the nasty bars.. you should see what happens to even dark colored converse. I would be fearful of some G gucci loafers.

I will never wear:
any glasses/shades that are not rayban
jewelry/watches
any shorts other than my work uniform
douchey graphic t's
anything preppy/frat boy
anything overtly hipster (skinny jeans)

Messages In This Thread