rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Things I will never wear thread

The Things I will never wear thread

So I'm out, just doing some random banking and shopping, and I can't help by notice that the douchebaggery, hipsteronomy and broheiming has reached critical mass.

Anyways, adding insult to injury, these guys almost always have girls (I've noticed the girls are always the same type; trashy bleach-dyed blondes in the 6-7 range but never higher) when they look like this;

[Image: douche_bag.jpg]

Anyways, it got me thinking. I do pretty well without broing or douching it up, but these assholes wear shit that I wouldn't even own, let alone wear, starting with:

Crocs: Every time I see someone in crocs, I think and sometimes say 'How lazy are you? You look like a total asshole.'

Girl Jeans: More hipster turf, but I mean goddamn! If it's made for women, guys shouldn't wear it (I'm also 22" around the thigh and with a 33.5" inseam; they don't make girl jeans in that size, and if they do it's not for a girl I want to meet). I don't mind rocking tight jeans here and there, but not those weak cigarette-legged jeans that are made for women.

Anything with glitter on it: Glitter is for girls and arts & crafts hour at pre-school.

Sunglasses that aren't Aviators: I don't wear Oakleys because they're sporty and I don't try to look sporty when I'm not sporting.

Jerseys: Again, I'll wear a jersey when I'm playing some type of organized sport. When I'm not, I will not.

Sandals: Double foul if worn with socks.

Plaid Shorts: Exception: If it's hot and I'm on the golf course.

Trucker Hats: I don't even wear hats, let alone trucker hats.

Cowboy Hats: I don't wrangle cattle, I hunt gazelles. I don't need a cowboy hat to do my job.

Gold Watches: When I can afford a legitimate, expensive gold watch (such as...) I'll get one. Until then, the cheap knockoffs look tacky and lame.

Excess Jewels: First, most of these hipsters and douchebags jewels are fake, and second, I'm not trying to draw attention to myself...well okay I am, but attention that's like 'He looks interesting...', not 'We're gonna rob that guy as soon as he leaves.'

Anyways, that's just a summary of things I won't wear. I'm not G Manifesto flush (so I'm not custom suited always), but when I go out I try to maintain some level of dignity; a dark shirt of a solid color, nice jeans, loafers (or boots), minimal jewels (minimal as in a watch).

What kind of stuff is on your guys no-wear list?

Messages In This Thread