rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can "red pill" girls love like girls are supposed to?

Can "red pill" girls love like girls are supposed to?

Just want to share some anecdotal evidence and see if it's corroborated by other people's experience.

In the past I've predominately dated girls who were somewhat red pill. They didn't quite recite the teachings of Heartiste, but they were logical, politically moderate, and decidedly anti-SJW/feminist, which is unusual for young women in my area. At the time I didn't think anything was wrong, but I'm coming to realize these girls were oddly detached and unloving.

Fast forward to today, I'm dating a girl whose belief system is essentially like that of every other highly educated American girl. Won't identify as a feminist due to the negative connotation, but basically endorses every feminist talking point. Book smart, yet incredibly irrational. Thinks with her emotions and would rather be lied to than have her feelings hurt by the truth.

Here's the thing: The latter girl is far more loving and caring than any of the ones whom I actually had far more in common with. For the first time, I can finally relate to the stereotypes about how girls behave in relationships.

Bonus anecdote: During my OKCupid days, I actually had two instances where I was messaged by a smoking hot 99% match from some other part of the country. Based on their profiles/questions, both of these girls were full on "red pill," to the point where literally all of their beliefs and philosophies that I could ascertain were identical to mine, sometimes even articulating things I believed more clearly than I could have.

The "soul mate" type allure of such girls is obvious (coupled with the fact that girls with red pill beliefs are almost always hot). But, when I actually conversed with these girls, one snapped at me for something, and the other became uninterested and eventually stopped responding when I threw game aside to revel in how much we had in common.

Clearly I don't have a sufficient sample size to say anything for certain, but I'd like to pose the hypothesis: Girls with a masculine belief system, despite usually being the most feminine girls in appearance, are emotionally detached and have tremendous difficulty loving like normal girls do.

It could be for a number of reasons. Maybe their brains are too masculine to truly behave as women, maybe they require an extreme level of masculinity from men they date to achieve polarity, or maybe their ability to relate to men simply gives them an overabundance of options. I'd love to hear if other men have experienced this as well.

Messages In This Thread