rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Denver, Colorado: mini-data sheet (newbie)

Denver, Colorado: mini-data sheet (newbie)

Did a lot of mall daygaming in Denver/Suburbs & Boulder area from Feb. 2018 - July 2018.

Denver

1.Cherry Creek Mall/Cherry Creek North: A upscale(pretentious) shopping district about a mile away from downtown Denver/CBD. Outside of universities in Colorado, I found the hottest girls in terms of quality and diversity to be here. Best mix of local and international talent -- that you will find in the Denver metro area. I found it a bit difficult to cold approach customers or random girls walking/shopping in the mall; so I primarily approached girls working in stores with in-direct game.

Lets break it down by store, first at Cherry Creek Mall:

-Amazon pop-up: ask stupid questions about Amazon's product; try to weasel into a conversation with a girl. Ask for her contact info for further questions and perhaps you because you want to work there (you just want her number).

-Banana Republic: Shoe store game. If you find a cutie working, pick any random men's shoes; and try on a lot with no intention of buying. Get into a conversation with the girl and see where it goes from there.

-Hugo Boss: Shoe store game. One of the most upscale stores in the mall, so dress to impress.

-Coach: Say this is your first time in the store and look at the men's bags/wallets/belts -- pretend your interested. Ask if they have men's shoes (they don't) -- then ask the girl working there if she can show what is online. The girl will bring her tablet and show you what men's shoes are available online. Get into a conversation with her (ie. 'where are you from?' are you from Denver?' etc).

-Express: T-shirt game. Pick a shirt (not on sale) and when there is only one available. Ask for a large or extra large.

-Urban Outfitters: Couldn't figure out, but tried several times.

-Steve Madden: Shoe store game. I always see at least a 6 or 7 here. Cute girls, but typical American attitude.

-Sunglass Hut: Trying on multiple sunglasses and asking a lot of trivial questions about different brands.

==========

Cherry Creek North (ideal for street game):

-Whole Foods: Again, probably the cutest concentration of girls that you will find in Denver. There is at least 1 girl handing out food samples -- GAME her. Its so easy.

-Crepes n' Crepes: A French restaurant which is popular for dates, and having lunch with friends/family. If you get a girl's number, set up a date here.

-Starbuck: Good location to run some indirect game, especially between 12 pm - 7 pm.

-Generally speaking this is a good place to run street game (ask for directions, etc).

2.University of Denver/University of Colorado at Denver/Auraria Campus:
College girls in Denver! Both indirect/direct game can work during the daytime depending on the girl and what you bring to the table. Indirect game during the night.

Let's break it down by location and certain places:

-Crimson and Gold Tavern (bar near University of Denver): Best nights are Thursday and Saturday; and best times are from 12 am - 2 am. And during the academic year (September - May; disregarding December as students go home). A lot of loose, ONS college girls go here; the problem is penetrating their cliques/groups. I don't bother with night game, so I haven't had much luck. If you want to grind on a 21+ college girl's booty; there is potential. Pretend to be a University of Denver student or a potential student visiting

-Another bar directly across the street from Crimson and Gold Tavern (forgot the name): On Thursday and Saturday nights, University of Denver students will go back and forth between these 2 bars. You can't miss it. If they have a DJ or band playing that night -- good chance you can at least do some grinding on a girl. Another bar with loose college-age girls. The problem like Crimson and Gold Tavern is penetrating their groups.

-Barnes & Nobles (on Colorado Blvd in Glendale about 2 miles from University of Denver): Bookstore & coffee shop frequented by University of Denver and University of Colorado at Denver students on Friday & Saturday nights during the academic year. Run coffee shop game inside the Starbucks after 5 pm on Friday & Saturday nights. Highest quality college girls in Denver will be found here, in my opinion

-Daniels College of Business/Sturm College of Law at University of Denver: Run indirect game during the day with the college girls there; pretend to be a prospective student and see where it goes.

-Tivoli Student Union at Auraria Campus (University of Colorado at Denver/Metro): Most number of non-white college girls in Denver and probably Colorado will be found here. You can be a little more aggressive and perhaps run direct game compared to University of Denver.

3.Denver International Airport (DIA)
: Any major/international airport will always have hot girls. I've been to the Westin airport inside of Denver airport 1 time and the quality was good. Other than that, I've gotten numbers. A lot of potential here. Hidden gem in Denver, once you land.

Suburbs of Denver

1.Park Meadows Mall: Suburban mall filled with families and a lot of girls under 22 years old. Quality is not as good compared to Cherry Creek Mall. More conservative/traditional girls (I guess because its a suburb?). Same outline as Cherry Creek Mall, but be more indirect.

2.Southlands
: Outdoor mall in another suburb of Denver. Lower quality than Park Meadows. Don't recommend it.

Boulder & surround area: Primarily a college town, but has been growing rapidly with startups. A lot of hot girls, but very difficult to get ONS.

Break it down by area:

1.Pearl St. Mall: Outdoor mall which has a heavy European influence. Street game works here! I asked a simple question: "do you know of a good coffee shop nearby?" 4 out of 5 girls helped me and offered to walk with me to the so-called "good" coffee shop. Pretend to be a lost tourist from another state; don't say you live in Colorado.

1a.Sundown Saloon (a bar on Pearl St. Mall): Horrible ratios. A complete cock fest. Avoid if you want to game

1b.Steve Madden: Shoe store game.

2.University of Colorado at Boulder campus:
Almost any night of the week after 10 pm, you will find plenty of college girls walking to parties with their friends. Try to find a girl walking alone and game her (indirect first and then depending on how it goes, be direct). Its a party school. At the same time, be careful. I haven't run day game here, so I can't comment on that.

3.FlatIron Crossing Mall:
A mall on the outskirts of Boulder in Broomfield about a 15 minute drive. Good quality of girls. I was impressed. A lot of them are open to being gamed. At least the ones who work at the mall.

==================

If you're in Denver/Boulder for a short visit: I would just do day gaming at Cherry Creek Mall/Cherry Creek North, Denver International Airport & Pearl St. Mall.

Messages In This Thread