rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Linux Thread

The Linux Thread

Quote: (12-06-2016 03:37 PM)GrapeApe Wrote:  

Fuck Linux. Leave it on the servers where it belongs. Even Android which is Linux based works half-assed compared to iOS. I tinkered with Linux and used Mint a while back and it's not worth the hassle unless all you're going to do is get an underpowered netbook to surf the web on. I even installed Ubuntu Touch on a tablet and it was complete and utter shit.

This is extremely basic low level thinking.
Linux is so much more than "surfing the web on an under powered netbook"

The reason I switched over to Ubuntu Linux from Windows to begin with, was because for years I struggled with all of Windows endless quirks.
With Ubuntu Linux I have never had to deal with a virus, ransomware, spyware, hackers, drivers going out of date, blue screen, crashes, system slowing down due to something getting jacked up in memory, etc...

To me it took about a month of dedicated study to understand how Ubuntu Linux works (refer to my previous post)
Once I got the foundation down, I have zero complaints and have increased my Businesses productivity immensely.

Messages In This Thread