rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Story of 4 months so far with this girl - advice?

Story of 4 months so far with this girl - advice?

Quote: (12-04-2016 02:42 PM)wonderer1 Wrote:  

Sorry for the long post, but wanted to get as much information here on the situation to see what your thoughts were. I met a girl 4 months ago, she is 18 (a virgin too)

When OP wrote this, I don't think he meant he himself was a virgin. The "she is...a virgin too" most likely refers to the girl being 18 and "a virgin, too."

As for the rest of the post, OP, you are disrespecting yourself by continuing to show interest in this girl. The fact that she put the picture of her with the other guy on social media means that she didn't only see (and probably fuck) another man, she chose to broadcast it to the world through social media. If that's not enough for you to lose interest in dating her, I don't know what is.

You talk about her being a virgin as if this is something you care about, but then you continue to want to date this girl even after she did whatever she did with the other guy.

Messages In This Thread