rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Story of 4 months so far with this girl - advice?

Story of 4 months so far with this girl - advice?

Quote: (12-04-2016 05:24 PM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

Realologist nailed it.

OP, you might have read a lot about game, but it doesn't mean you learned anything. In your original post, you come off as incredibly needy and insecure. In your follow up post, you come off as defensive. Do you really want the boards opinions? And this belongs in the Newbie Forum because it is a newbie question. Although you have read a lot, you are inexperienced at game.

I think everyone would tell you the same thing. You didn't overgame her. You became needy and entitled, and she got disgusted with you. She had other options and you clearly didn't.

Lessons you should learn from this experience, going ghost means a few weeks, not a few days. Never apologize unless you know why you are apologizing and are indeed in the wrong. Flowers are for movies. Don't be so naive to believe a girl when she says nothing happened with the other guy and she broke up with him. When a girl is avoiding you or blocks you, stop trying to contact her. Have some self respect.

She started going cold after the date in my OP when I didnt text her for 4 days after. Thats when the sudden shift started.

Messages In This Thread